Webinars Now Available Online and New Bible Studies Releasing Soon!
By Nazarene Discipleship International, | 13 Nov 2023
The Discipleship Place recently hosted two webinars – A Digital Plan for Daily Discipleship in the Local Church and Helping Ministers to Retire Well
During the A Digital Plan for Daily Discipleship in the Local Church webinar, Rev. John Comstock shared a customizable digital tool for discipleship in the local church, demonstrating how to use the plug-and-play options for quick and easy implementation.
- Scripture. Discover an automated, daily Scripture plan designed for discipling conversations.
- Prayer. See how you can disciple people to pray daily and connect with individuals for prayer.
- Discipleship. Access a library of discipleship plans you can use for intentional discipleship.
- Sermons. Create plans to help people reflect and act on the sermon throughout the week.
- Feedback Loops. Create feedback loops to learn about the needs of those you are discipling.
The Helping Ministers to Retire Well webinar, led by Nazarene Benefits USA Executive Director Kevin Gilmore, explained the new match of up to $2,500 annually to 403(b) retirement accounts and how recent law changes make student loan payments something that can help fund your retirement.
The Discipleship Place to Release More Bible Studies
Did you know The Discipleship Place has free Search the Scripture Bible studies? Currently, the website has seven New Testament Bible studies, including 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Acts, Galatians, The Gospel of John, The Gospel of Luke, and Romans.
Through the help of Daryll Stanton, The Discipleship Place will be releasing Bible studies for each book of the Bible. The New Testament studies have been completed and are in the editing phase. Soon, The Gospel of Matthew will be released.
If you want to receive notifications as new Bible studies are released, email email@example.com and request to be added to our email list.